GO-103-A is the California Public Utility Commission’s (CPUC) General Order that sets out the rules for how water utilities like Suburban Water System serve its customers.
Information Available to Public
- A description in writing of the utility services provided;
- Copies of all active Tariffs including rates, general rules of the utility, service area maps and forms of contracts and applications applicable to the territory served from that office;
- Information about the utility’s method of reading meters;
- Click here to view our method of reading meters.
- Bill Analysis A statement of the past readings of the meters serving a customer’s own premises for a period of two years;
- Consumer Confidence Report. Each utility operating a potable water system must annually mail or deliver a copy of the Consumer Confidence Report to each customer;
- Please review the reports here.
- Conservation programs and opportunities;
- Click here to view our Conservation webpage for all the details pertaining to our programs and opportunities-
- Low-income ratepayer assistance programs;
- Suburban offers customers Low Rate Payer Assistance Program called WISH. To learn more about WISH, click here.
- Customer rights and obligations;
- Click here to view Customer Rights and Responsibilities.
- Information on obtaining emergency assistance; and
- If you need emergency assistance pertaining to your water, please contact Customer Service at 562-944-8219.
- If you would like more information on Emergency Preparedness please click here
- How customers can make suggestions or complaints
- Please click here to see how you can make a suggestion or complaint.