Welcome Texas Customers
Texas Water Utilities started doing business in Texas more than 50 years ago. We serve about 60,000 customers in 32 counties. We’ve recently changed our name in Texas to Texas Water Utilities which manages the subsidiaries previously known as: Hornsby Bend Utility Company, Midway Water Utilities, Inc., Monarch Utilities I L.P., and Windermere Utility Company, Inc. We are empowered by water and work to:
- provide water when you want it, where you want it
- ensure that water is safe and meets all federal and state health guidelines
- treat wastewater and safely return it to the environment for reuse
- help others – Water Assist Program provides aid for qualifying elderly, disabled, and low-income customers
We are proud to serve our customers during this challenging time. We all understand that clean, readily available water is a big part of staying healthy, and we strive to do this in the most cost-efficient way possible.
Enjoy the convenience of paying your bill online. Available 24/7, Texas Water Utilities’ online bill pay system is safe, secure, and free. Payments typically post to customer accounts within 1 hour — no more stamps, paper checks, or envelopes! We also accept a variety of additional payment methods.
- Pay with a Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card
- Set up auto-pay
- See your last payment amount and date
- See your total amount due and due date
For prompt, professional, and courteous service, contact Customer Care.
Need assistance with making your bill payments? See if your income level qualifies you for our Water Assist program.